Monday, January 26, 2015

Access Cricut Free Images

Pin It

Happy Monday!

Well… it is Monday when I'm typing this. I have a feeling I won't be able to get it completed and posted until late Monday evening. So you probably won't even see it till Tuesday. LOL

Anyhow… Happy DAY!!! 

I was cruising around Cricut.com today and was looking for the Weekly Free Images. It's actually a pretty cute digital set. I'm hoping that tomorrow I can make a few cards to put back in my stash. 

This weeks free images come from the Movie Night Digital Set. It contains the following images.


These images are available to design with at any time. But you are able to cut with them for free during January 21 - January 28th. I'm posting this kinda late… so HURRY!!!

Here's some cute ideas that Cricut has put together on how to use this set. I think the card would be great for using to give a movie gift certificate or gift card to someone. I'm hoping to make a few tomorrow… or even tonight… and put back in my stash.


Click on the image to take you to Cricut.com and scroll to the bottom of the page for more great projects using this weekly free image set. 

OR…. you can watch the video below and I will guide you through the process of finding the weekly images. This is a great incentive that Cricut gives us each week. I think it's the perfect way to get our creative juices going and make great projects without having to invest in a lot of cartridges. 

Any suggestions on my next video? I'd love to hear from you!




Happy Crafting!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment