Tuesday, October 28, 2014

This Weeks Free Cut - Zombie Cartridge

Pin It

Well... last week I shared the FREE CUT of the week with you and the sign that I made using it. I had planned on making something each week and sharing it with you. So when Wednesday came I was excited to see what the free images were this week. Well... It's now Tuesday and I still have't done anything with it. The truth is... I'm just not overly fond of the images. So I haven't been able to come up with any ideas.

First of all... Here are the images. Click on the pic to take you to the digital handbook



About the closest thing I could come up with was using the last symbol to make napkin rings for a zombie party. LOL. 

So I decided to see if I could find anything on other blogs to share with you. Wow... there are very few. Here's what I found.

I thought this card was cute. I found it on Pinterest but the blog it was linked to no longer exists. I can tell you that they used the Zombie cartridge and My Pink Stamper stamp set. 


Here's a cute idea... skull streamers. And you could do this with the heart and the other symbol (what is that called anyways? LOL). Cute idea.. again... no blog linked. But if you click on the pic it will take you to the pinterest pinner where I found it. 



This is super cute! Never thought to use a zombie cartridge for Valentines Day. But it's cute. LOL.. and I actually found a link to a blog. Click on the pic to see the post of the card She has some other really cute stuff. Visit her site at Sara W Andrews



And one more.. You'll find this one at Cricut.com Project Center. There are step by step instructions on how to make it. It's actually pretty cute too. Maybe I'll make it just for fun. 



Well... that's all I got for you today. Not every cartridge speaks to us. This one wasn't quite my style. But I did find some cute things it could be used for. Tomorrow is another Wednesday... new images to choose from. Can't wait to see what they are.

Still wanting to find out how to do a linking party. I want to see what others are making.
Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment