Friday, October 17, 2014

New Halloween Sign with this weeks Free Images

Pin It

So… I've finally got my computer set up and my Expression 2 up to date and working. It's so nice to have it connected to a computer again. I am so totally lost without Cricut Craft Room. I love that program so much.

So here is this weeks project I made using the Free Images. I'd like to try and make a new project every week with the Free Cuts. It's really a nice program that Cricut offers and lets you try out cartridges without having to buy them.


I took this little frame that I got from Goodwill for $1 to make a cute little Halloween frame. I took the glass out because I couldn't get a decent pic without all the glare. And again… still using my phone camera. It's hard to get really good pics.

This weeks Free Images are from the cartridge Classroom: October & November. I was so surprised that when I did a google search and a search on Pinterest and even on Cricuts projects page that there really weren't any projects. I need to find out how to do a link party going so that I can see what everyone else can do with this free cut.




Click on the first image to take you to the Free Images page and click on the second pic to take you to this cartridges Digital Handbook. I will try to find out tonight how to do the link party. Maybe we can see some of your  projects.

I created this project in Cricut Craft Room but it would be very simple to do straight from your Cricut. My frame is 8x10. One tip I'll give is that I used the ghosts from the Project tab and cut them apart for the Happy Halloween title. This way I could make them a separate color.

Can't wait to make my next project. May be making some more signs. Not sure yet. What would you guys like to see?

I've had fun the last two days making these projects. So glad to have my room set up! :)




3 comments: